Associate Membership - Friends of Beryl
Women with an interest in contributing to the work of Beryl Women Inc. are invited to join the organisation as an Associate Member (AM).
Associate Members are able to contribute in various ways, including:
- Supporting strategic planning, through attendance at planning sessions or by providing relevant up-to-date research and information;
- Lobbying, when requested, on behalf of Beryl Women Inc. to government bodies and other relevant public bodies;
- Sharing expertise and knowledge through joining sub-committees under Beryl Women Inc.'s management committee; and,
- Involvement in activities that support the work being done with women and children escaping domestic and/or family violence.
* Associate Members benefit from their membership through being kept in touch with issues in the women's sector of the A.C.T.
The current annual fee amount for membership is $5.00. Memberships would also need to be renewed annually.
Included within the Associate Membership Application form is a statement of the Aims and Objectives of Beryl Women Inc. When considering whether you would like to join Beryl Women Inc. as an AM, please download and read the Aims and Objectives as potential members would need to agree with the statement.
All nominations & applications will be subject to the approval of Beryl Women Inc.'s Management Committee; any fees paid during application would be refunded if not successful.
To apply for Associate Membership, please download the application pack (.pdf) on the right side of this page, read the information and complete the form. Fees can be paid with cash, cheque or bank deposit. More information about this can be found in the application pack.